Undergraduate courses

Students doing group work

When you study an undergraduate course at the Centre for Aboriginal Studies, you’ll gain the hands-on skills and knowledge to work confidently in Indigenous healthcare and communities.

Most of our courses are available via block release, which means you’ll attend Curtin’s Bentley Campus in Perth for two weeks at a time, four times a year.

Bachelor degrees (three years)

Bachelor of Applied Science (Indigenous Professional Practices)

Majors within this course:

Associate degrees (two years)

Associate Degree in Indigenous Professional Practices

Majors within this course: