Higher degrees by research

On-Country Learning

The Centre for Aboriginal Studies offers several higher degrees by research (HDR) as well as an Honours program. Through these degrees, you can carry out independent research under the guidance of one of our expert thesis supervisors.


Finding a supervisor

If you’re undertaking a higher degree by research you’ll need to find a supervisor who is listed on Curtin’s register of supervisors.

A supervisor is a university academic who will meet up with you to discuss how you’re going and to make sure your research is on track.