We offer enabling courses, associate degrees, bachelor degrees and postgraduate courses which aim to broaden Indigenous knowledge and contribute to Aboriginal communities and wellbeing. During your study, CAS will provide a supportive base on campus where you can access culturally-appropriate support services and join a range of student activities.

Alt text

Enabling courses

If you’re of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent and you haven’t met Curtin’s entry requirements, our enabling courses are tailored to help you gain entry into the course you want.

View our enabling courses

Man smiling at camera

Undergraduate courses

We offer a range of bachelor and associate degrees which enable you to work alongside and make a difference in Indigenous communities.

View our undergraduate courses

Woman working at computer

Postgraduate courses

Our graduate programs will broaden your knowledge of Indigenous cultures and ways of working.

View our postgraduate courses

Professor Simon Forrest performing a traditional smoking ceremony

Cultural study units

We offer elective units that are designed to give Curtin students an insight into Indigenous history and heritage.

View our cultural study units

What’s the difference between an undergraduate and a postgraduate course?

An undergraduate course is usually a three or four-year course which you do if you’ve never completed a university degree before. It includes bachelor and associate degrees.

A postgraduate course is usually for people who have already completed an undergraduate course. Postgraduate courses include graduate certificates, graduate diplomas, masters and PhD degrees, and usually last from six months to two years.