- Remote Indigenous students give refurbished computers a new lease on life
Regional and remote Indigenous students will be provided access to laptops to support their studies as part of a new Curtin University program launched this month.
- New collaboration offers regional students more study opportunities
Students living in the Mid-West region will be able to access Curtin University courses from next year as the result of a new collaboration with the Geraldton Universities Centre.
- Curtin bridges gap for Indigenous students to study business courses
Curtin University is giving Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander students the opportunity to start their business career with a new Indigenous Pre-Business Enabling Course, starting next year.
- Ground breaking program supports Aboriginal students
Curtin’s Balang Djuripin pilot project aims to provide secure learning environments for Aboriginal students, as well as develop capacity to embed Indigenous perspectives in the curriculum.
- New Indigenous enabling program on show at Kalgoorlie Open Day
Indigenous students in the Goldfields-Esperance region will benefit from a new enabling program that will give them a culturally appropriate introduction to university.
- Curtin’s Centre for Aboriginal Studies is breaking down barriers to Indigenous higher education
Curtin CAS researcher Aaron Matthews is examining ways to improve the uni experience for Indigenous students.