- New Indigenous enabling program on show at Kalgoorlie Open Day
Indigenous students in the Goldfields-Esperance region will benefit from a new enabling program that will give them a culturally appropriate introduction to university.
- Curtin’s Centre for Aboriginal Studies is breaking down barriers to Indigenous higher education
Curtin CAS researcher Aaron Matthews is examining ways to improve the uni experience for Indigenous students.
- Curtin Professor named 2018 NAIDOC Perth Male Elder of the Year
Curtin University has congratulated Elder-in-Residence Professor Simon Forrest on being named the NAIDOC Perth Male Elder of the Year for 2018.
- Generous Peel donations help support Curtin students through university
An aspiring Indigenous doctor is among eight Curtin University students awarded the inaugural 2018 Peel Region Student Scholarship.
- Noongar language and culture showcased on a global online stage
Online learners from across the globe will have the unique opportunity to learn about the language and culture of the Noongar people of Western Australia.
- Stories of Aboriginal storytellers documented in new book
Fourteen unique stories celebrating heritage, overcoming tragedy and healing through connecting to country will help keep Australia’s Aboriginal culture alive as part of a new book.