- Ground breaking program supports Aboriginal students
Curtin’s Balang Djuripin pilot project aims to provide secure learning environments for Aboriginal students, as well as develop capacity to embed Indigenous perspectives in the curriculum.
- Give to Change spotlight: Jade’s story
One of the programs supported by Give to Change is Bridging the Gap, which supports the Centre for Aboriginal Studies’ Indigenous Tertiary Education Courses (ITEC). Jade Bradford shares her journey.
- New Indigenous enabling program on show at Kalgoorlie Open Day
Indigenous students in the Goldfields-Esperance region will benefit from a new enabling program that will give them a culturally appropriate introduction to university.
- Curtin’s Centre for Aboriginal Studies is breaking down barriers to Indigenous higher education
Curtin CAS researcher Aaron Matthews is examining ways to improve the uni experience for Indigenous students.
- Curtin Professor named 2018 NAIDOC Perth Male Elder of the Year
Curtin University has congratulated Elder-in-Residence Professor Simon Forrest on being named the NAIDOC Perth Male Elder of the Year for 2018.
- Noongar language and culture showcased on a global online stage
Online learners from across the globe will have the unique opportunity to learn about the language and culture of the Noongar people of Western Australia.